Current: Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Current City: Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Hi Beatriz! Welcome to The Boss Diary! So glad you’re here. Tell me all about the work that you do.
Hey babe, thanks for having me, I’m so happy to be featured on The Boss Diary. I’m a mindset + biz coach and I help women overcome limited beliefs so that she can create the life of her dreams and do the work that she truly desires. My journey started a few years ago when I was working at a job that brought me to tears every day and I was constantly telling myself that I wasn’t good enough, pretty enough, or smart enough. I had this crazy idea of a life where I could come and go, as I pleased, coffee dates with friends discussing ideas of how we could live better and make an impact on others and a career that allowed me to wake up each day and be present in my family’s lives. So I took a leap of faith and I’ve created a lifestyle that allows me to add value into people lives every day.
I absolutely love that you help women unlock their inner light to create confidence, alignment and clarity. Can you tell us more about the Freedom Babe Collective?
The Freedom Babe Collective is a private community for inspiring and inspired purpose-filled women looking to grow, build, and share ideas and create the business and lives of their dreams. It’s a safe place where women can share tips, guidance, inspiration, business growth and marketing ideas with other dreamers.
How do you balance mom-life while working on your own business?
The secret is having a good support system and time management skills. In my case, my partner is my support system without him I wouldn’t be able to do things like going on late-night calls with a client.
Everyone has a purpose, and it’s so refreshing to find women who are truly living out their dreams.. How would you define your own purpose?
When I left my job I didn’t have a plan, I didn’t have any money and I didn’t know where to start. I knew that I wanted to help other women to “wake up” and to create their own path so I started a personal development blog and I wrote about all the things I was going through as a young millennial mother. A few months in I started to attract lots of people asking me for one-on-one sessions or coffee dates and that’s when it finally all clicked and made sense to me.
Who are some of your favorite business women or entrepreneurs that you look up to and have inspired your work?
Oh my, I’m inspired by so many business women on a daily basis but let me start with Reese Evans from Yes Supply- she is one of the most inspiring women I’ve ever met and I’ve learned so much from her. I’m also obsessed with Amanda Frances, Cara Alwill Leyba, Isabella Silverio, Gabby Bernstein, Andrea Crowder and Susi Kaeufer.
Tell me one thing that most people may not know about you.
I hope I’m not the only one but I am obsessed with organizing and labeling all of my digital files using Trello.
Name one thing that your hometown city is known for that some people may not know.
One of our most sought-after attractions is Stingray City- a sandbar in the middle of the ocean filled with stingrays, you can swim with, feed, and take memorable photos with these friendly rays.
What would the “20-year old you,” say to you today?
“Wow, you did what you said you wanted to do.”
Before you go, what is one piece of advice you would give to women out there who are looking to create a life that revolves around their true purpose?
I promise you that if you stick to what sets your soul on fire, take inspired actions and believe in yourself- you’re already heading in the right direction.
- Summer activity: Swimming in the pool with my little man.
- Restaurant in your neighborhood: The Greenhouse
- Podcast: Goal Digger by Jenna Kutcher
- Color: Pink
- Social Media App: Planoly
- Disney movie: Finding Nemo
- If you won $20 million dollars in the lottery, what would you do with that money? I would buy my grandparents a house and invite my entire family on a europe road trip.
- How would you describe your best friend in 3 words? Smart, caring and kind.
- What is the last good book that you’ve read? The E-myth- why most businesses don’t work and what to do about it, Book by Michael E. Gerber
- What is the best concert that you’ve been to? I feel like such an old lady but Is it bad that I haven’t been to one?
- Number one travel destination in the world that you would like to visit? Positano, Italy- I dream about this beautiful cliffside village on Amalfi Coast every day.
- 3 things on your bucket list? Road Trip around New Zealand. Play with the Elephants in Thailand. Move to another country.